i'm getting a scan tomorrow...i should have results in 2 days...if i'm being honest, i don't know the outcome will be that great, but atleast i'll have proof instead of my doctor's "checklist of treatment for gals with cervical cancer without doing tests"...crossing legs, fingers, and toes...
p.s. i'm not bald...yet...although i make homer simpson look awesome...
p.s.s. chemo is dumb.
p.s.s.s. my entire family (blood and in law) is AMAZING.
p.s.s.s.s. i have the bestest friends in the world.
6 comments:
I'll say an extra prayer and cross all my cross-ables. :)
xoxoxo
EVERYTHING'S CROSSED JENNY!!!!!!
Jenny,
You looked so great at Joey's party, I just know your results are going to be positive!! Sending even more prayers your way this week!
Oh Jenny, I have everything crossed too! That's great that you will finally know your progress. And it's going to be good. I can feel it. Love you!
Everything is crossed...in fact my whole body is in a knot to make sure I got it all covered! We will be thinking and praying for you!
Man, the long awaited scan. I am sending a ton of positive thoughts your way, mostly because I know its all going to be okay. I just know it.
We will be praying for you. I love you!
Post a Comment