That is true love!! I had to give my Mom an enema when I was 15 years old (when she gave her kidney to her brother)...Let's just say I am still traumatized by that, props to Bob!! :)
Is it a Fleet enema? If not, what is a fleece enema? None the less, good job Bob. O' and Dave is still crying a little bit due to lack of a return phone call.
6 comments:
That is true love!! I had to give my Mom an enema when I was 15 years old (when she gave her kidney to her brother)...Let's just say I am still traumatized by that, props to Bob!! :)
Is it a Fleet enema? If not, what is a fleece enema?
None the less, good job Bob. O' and Dave is still crying a little bit due to lack of a return phone call.
fleece...fleet...either way it's still something going up your can...
What the beep?!
You Rock Bob!
Husband of the Year Award!!!
Post a Comment